El Raja Key Archive Basic Edition - inc. K1 Sunken City Adventure Module
PUBLISHERS NOTE: For an overview of El Raja Key Archive's Graphical Interface, click here or the link at the top of the page.
The El Raja Key Archive is a treasury of images of Dungeons & Dragons® (D&D®) materials created by Robert J. Kuntz. Rob was there when Dungeons & Dragons was created and with the El Raja Key Archive you have the opportunity of a lifetime to peek behind the veil of history to play and discover what it was like in those early days of D&D through the artifacts of time.
We offer the El Raja Key Archive in four different editions: BASIC ● STANDARD ● DELUXE ● COLLECTOR. All are compatible with the adventure modules from our Three Little Books Adventure line, and companion maps from our Cartographer's Guild.
The Basic Edition of the El Raja Key Archive is intended for the gamer who wants a chance to play or run some of the original adventures created for the World of Kalibruhn and Original Greyhawk Campaigns at the dawn of the Dungeons & Dragon phenomenon.
This edition gives you:
- Original maps for nearly 40 adventures from dawn of the D&D
- Original keys for a quarter of these adventures usable immediately for old school gaming.
Also included in the Archive:
- Maps & some keys for Rob's Castle El Raja Key, one of the three dungeons used in the playtest of D&D; and where Gary Gygax started and played as Mordenkainen
- Maps, keys, and notes for over 40 adventures from the Original Greyhawk and Kalibruhn Campaigns
- Maps & some keys for 16 of Rob's Original Greyhawk Castle levels
- Map for the first ever D&D demo, the Machine Level, from GenCon VII in 1974
- Print copy of the K1 Sunken City Adventure module by Rob Kuntz, the first ever D&D tournament module played at GenCon VIII in 1975. Map is downloadable here.
Need just a little more help to decide? Click the Selection Guide.
For more information on our copyright statement please read here.