El Raja Key Archive Basic Edition - inc. K1 Sunken City Adventure Module
The Basic Edition of the El Raja Key Archive is intended for the gamer who wants a chance to play or run some of the original adventures created for the World of Kalibruhn and Original Greyhawk Campaigns at the dawn of the Dungeons & Dragon phenomenon.
This edition gives you:
- A print copy of the K1 Sunken City Adventure module by Rob Kuntz, the first ever D&D tournament module played at GenCon VIII in 1975
- Original maps for nearly 40 adventures from dawn of the D&D
- Original keys for a quarter of these adventures usable immediately for old school gaming.
Also included in the Archive:
- Maps & some keys for Rob's Castle El Raja Key, one of the three dungeons used in the playtest of D&D; and where Gary Gygax started and played as Mordenkainen
- Maps, keys, and notes for over 40 adventures from the Original Greyhawk and Kalibruhn Campaigns
- Maps & some keys for 16 of Rob's Original Greyhawk Castle levels
- Map for the first ever D&D demo, the Machine Level, from GenCon VII in 1974
- Map for Sunken City from GenCon VIII.
Need just a little more help to decide? Click the Selection Guide.
For more information on our copyright statement please read here.