El Raja Key Archive Deluxe Edition
PUBLISHERS NOTE: For an overview of El Raja Key Archive's Graphical Interface, click here or the link at the top of the page.
The El Raja Key Archive is a treasury of images of Dungeons & Dragons® (D&D®) materials created by Robert J. Kuntz. Rob was there when Dungeons & Dragons was created and with the El Raja Key Archive you have the opportunity of a lifetime to peek behind the veil of history to play and discover what it was like in those early days of D&D through the artifacts of time.
We offer the El Raja Key Archive in four different editions: BASIC ● STANDARD ● DELUXE ● COLLECTOR. All are compatible with the adventure modules from our Three Little Books Adventure line, and companion maps from our Cartographer's Guild.
The Deluxe Edition of the El Raja Key Archive is for the gamer, designer, historian, researcher, and collector. As the full version of the Archive, it includes the Standard Edition features, holding 1000+ images of Dungeons & Dragons (D&D) materials created by Rob Kuntz for his World of Kalibruhn, his and Gary Gygax's Original Greyhawk Campaign, Dave Arneson's Blackmoor Campaign, and M.A.R. Barker's Empire of the Petal Throne.
- K1 Sunken City: Deluxe Print with a different cover and an incredibly cool, all new encounter area inside: The Tower of Night, a mini-module in itself and a one-off piece
- All the features from the Standard Edition.
Some of the more amazing pieces in this Archive include:
- Maps & some keys for Rob's Castle El Raja Key, one of the three dungeons used in the playtest of D&D; and where Gary Gygax started and played as Mordenkainen
- Maps, keys, and notes for over 40 adventures from the Original Greyhawk and Kalibruhn Campaigns
- Maps & some keys for 16 of Rob's Original Greyhawk Castle levels
- Map for the first ever D&D demo, the Machine Level, from GenCon VII in 1974
- Map for the first ever D&D tournament, Sunken City, from GenCon VIII in 1975
- Rob's manuscript for his unpublished Dungeons & Dragons Supplement V: Kalibruhn
- NPC cards, character sheets, and adventure maps and keys for the Original City of Greyhawk and surrounding area of the Original Wild Coast.
Need just a little more help to decide? Click the Selection Guide.
For more information on our copyright statement please read here.